SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

Phamerator down?

| posted 23 Jul, 2022 23:50
Hi Ann - it looks like there is an issue with the cluster checkboxes. I’ll try to resolve it soon but in the meantime, you can click to the right of the (sub)cluster name to expand it, and then slowly select the phages one at a time. Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Cheers,
S.

akoga
Hey Steve,
Is there a problem with Phamerator? I am getting a perpetual spinning wheel when it tries to draw a map. This happens after clicking on the Cluster–I don't even get a list of phages in the cluster.
Ann
| posted 25 Jul, 2022 18:23
scresawn
Hi Ann - it looks like there is an issue with the cluster checkboxes. I’ll try to resolve it soon but in the meantime, you can click to the right of the (sub)cluster name to expand it, and then slowly select the phages one at a time. Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Cheers,
S.

Thank you, Steve! My Phamerator map looks beautiful!!
Ann
| posted 25 Jul, 2022 21:32
Hey Ann - I'm glad that helped. We've resolved the issue with the cluster checkboxes now too. Of course, please let me know if you have further troubles with this.

Best,
S.

Login to post a reply.