SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

Phamerator down?

| posted 23 Jul, 2022 23:50
Hi Ann - it looks like there is an issue with the cluster checkboxes. I’ll try to resolve it soon but in the meantime, you can click to the right of the (sub)cluster name to expand it, and then slowly select the phages one at a time. Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Cheers,
S.

akoga
Hey Steve,
Is there a problem with Phamerator? I am getting a perpetual spinning wheel when it tries to draw a map. This happens after clicking on the Cluster–I don't even get a list of phages in the cluster.
Ann
| posted 25 Jul, 2022 18:23
scresawn
Hi Ann - it looks like there is an issue with the cluster checkboxes. I’ll try to resolve it soon but in the meantime, you can click to the right of the (sub)cluster name to expand it, and then slowly select the phages one at a time. Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Cheers,
S.

Thank you, Steve! My Phamerator map looks beautiful!!
Ann
| posted 25 Jul, 2022 21:32
Hey Ann - I'm glad that helped. We've resolved the issue with the cluster checkboxes now too. Of course, please let me know if you have further troubles with this.

Best,
S.
| posted 31 Oct, 2022 09:58
Good morning,

Is Phamerator down? I was working with it on Saturday, but on Sunday morning I was unable to access the site. When I try to access Phamerator, it doesn't load and times out on me. I've tried different browsers and rebooting my modem with no success. Please advise.

Bonnie
| posted 31 Oct, 2022 13:04
Good morning. Phamerator.org is up and running. We did have a two moments of downtime (~5 min) on Friday and Saturday due to performing software upgrades, but no downtime yesterday or today.

Best,
Steve
BMadden1
Good morning,

Is Phamerator down? I was working with it on Saturday, but on Sunday morning I was unable to access the site. When I try to access Phamerator, it doesn't load and times out on me. I've tried different browsers and rebooting my modem with no success. Please advise.

Bonnie
| posted 01 Nov, 2022 01:21
scresawn
Good morning. Phamerator.org is up and running. We did have a two moments of downtime (~5 min) on Friday and Saturday due to performing software upgrades, but no downtime yesterday or today.

Best,
Steve
BMadden1
Good morning,

Bonnie

Thank you. I will continue troubleshooting on my end.
| posted 01 Nov, 2022 01:21
scresawn

Best,
Steve
BMadden1
Good morning,

Bonnie

Thank you. I will continue troubleshooting on my end.
| posted 01 Jun, 2023 18:42
Phamerator is currently down for me and my students as of Thursday 6/1 at 2:30 pm. We just upgraded internet security services, so it's entirely possible that the site is blocked on campus wifi. Is anyone else having trouble?
| posted 01 Jun, 2023 18:54
kbutela
Phamerator is currently down for me and my students as of Thursday 6/1 at 2:30 pm. We just upgraded internet security services, so it's entirely possible that the site is blocked on campus wifi. Is anyone else having trouble?
I'm currently on pitt campus using pitt wifi. I can't access Phamerator.
| posted 01 Jun, 2023 19:01
kbutela

It's currently down and will be be off-and-on today while we do some unscheduled server maintenance. Sorry for the interruption!

Cheers,
S.

Login to post a reply.