SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

DNA Master failed update

| posted 12 Apr, 2017 14:38
Shallee Page
The last couple of days, I can't open the Lawrence Lab web page to download DNA master…

Hi Shallee,

This happens from time to time. Looks like the server has been reset and is working now.

–Dan
| posted 18 Jan, 2018 14:41
Thank you, Lee! This just saved me.
Lee Hughes
Did you just click the "Run as administrator" option on the icon, or did you actually change it to run as administrator under the "Advanced" tab for the icon properties? (Also depends on version of Windows. Windows 8 is different. I am talking about Windows 7 or 10.).

Although it shouldn't make a difference, it actually does affect how the program works and updates when you don't have the icon set up correctly. Like I said, this is the most common reason I see this issue on student machines.

Lee

Login to post a reply.