SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

HHPred databases

| posted 08 Feb, 2016 01:22
I'm using HHPred tonight (Feb 7th) and can only see the databases pbd70_ and pfam_. There is no tigrfam_! Anybody knows what happened to that database? Thx, Veronique
| posted 09 Feb, 2016 15:32
Veronique Delesalle
I'm using HHPred tonight (Feb 7th) and can only see the databases pbd70_ and pfam_. There is no tigrfam_! Anybody knows what happened to that database? Thx, Veronique

I noticed this as well, VĂ©ronique. I'm not sure why, but just wanted to confirm that it's not something about your computer or setup!

–Dan
| posted 16 Feb, 2016 21:11
All,
We have the same. Do you suggest just using the other 2 databases or selecting another as a third?
Roy
| posted 16 Feb, 2016 21:12
coomansr
All,
We have the same. Do you suggest just using the other 2 databases or selecting another as a third?
Roy

Hi Roy,

I think just going with the two recommended databases is fine.

–Dan

Login to post a reply.