Just a reminder to everyone that the most recent updates to Starterator were designed to improve the whole phage reports. These whole phage reports steamline some of the output that is needed for a whole pham report but is irrelevant if all you care about is annotating one particular phage. Unfortunately I cannot pre-compute whole starterator reports, its just too computationally intensive, but I am happy to generate a whole phage report for anyone by request. Simply post a follow-up message to this post or send me an email. All I need is the name of the phage and I can generate a report based on the initial auto-annotation. Be aware that for phage in large clusters it can take several hours of computation so expect some delay between request and response but it only takes me about 45 seconds to start the run and another 75 seconds to post the results so don't feel like this is a huge ask, happy to help.

Also, you may find it helpful to run a whole phage report on a phage after you have worked on annotation and want to rerun the whole phage report based on those newer annotations. I can do that easily as well. Simply email me either your DNA Master file, or if you are using PECAAN export and send me the "CDS function" report and I can run a whole phage starterator report based on that new annotation set.
Edited 13 Feb, 2020 03:26