SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

RBS table in PC

| posted 06 Mar, 2023 21:10
Hello all,

I checked previous conversations for RBS but they don't match the error we receive. 2 of our students are unable to visualize the RBS table with the Z values included. We have done the following with no result: uninstall and reinstall, update DNA Master to latest version successfully. Neither brings up the RBS table with all the required information. Other PCs were able to see the RBS table after the DNA Master update.
Hope you are able to help us!
Thank you

Tiara
| posted 06 Mar, 2023 23:43
Tiara,
I can't tell what is gong on. Can they do everything else in DNA Master? Please provide a screen shot of the error.
thanks,
debbie
| posted 07 Mar, 2023 16:49
tperezmo
Hello all,

I checked previous conversations for RBS but they don't match the error we receive. 2 of our students are unable to visualize the RBS table with the Z values included. We have done the following with no result: uninstall and reinstall, update DNA Master to latest version successfully. Neither brings up the RBS table with all the required information. Other PCs were able to see the RBS table after the DNA Master update.
Hope you are able to help us!
Thank you

Tiara

good morning. Just a suggestion…One of my students had a similar issue after re-installing the program on her laptop (she had a working program; her OS system crashed but then 'worked' after re-booting). We looked at the DNA Master preferences and some of settings were correct but some had changed! Perhaps reviewing yours might reveal some quirky changes that might need to be re-set?
Cathy Chia
Univ. Nebraska-Lincoln
Edited 07 Mar, 2023 20:59

Login to post a reply.