SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

Rerun function not updating

| posted 09 May, 2019 13:46
There are some recent published genome additions to Genbank and phagesdb that are very relevant for my annotation of Sixama. However, when I hit the rerun button for phagesdb and NCBI in PECAAN it is not updating. If I change the start site it updates, but for most genes I don't want to change the start site. Is there a way to rerun the databases (ideally for the entire genome at once)?
Thanks
Marie
| posted 10 May, 2019 21:44
there is a button that should do that but if the button on each gene is not working the whole phage might not either. Go to Admin menu -> phages; search for your phage and click the edit button. From there you should get a page which includes button to reblast the whole phage.

Login to post a reply.