SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

web phamerator crash

| posted 28 Dec, 2017 17:57
Hi,
just wondering if others were having trouble with web phamerator. Every time I move to a different web page (i.e. PECAAN) and come back to phamerator it is frozen. I can't just refresh the page, I have to close the page, add a new page, go to phamerator etc and remap every time I want to look at a gene. Also, it doesn't look like there is nucleotide identity shown between the genomes. I have been using the web phamerator since last spring and I haven't experienced this before.
Thanks,
Sally
| posted 28 Dec, 2017 19:16
Hi Sally,

It has also been misbehaving for me.

Dave
| posted 29 Dec, 2017 15:05
Hi Dave,
Good to know it isn't just mesmile

Today, Phamerator "ain't misbehavin'"

The nucleotide identity colors are back in order and I can move back and forth between PECAAN and phamerator pages without any crashes.
thanks!
Sally
| posted 29 Dec, 2017 16:47
Sally,

Steve has made it so you can shift genomes left and right relative to each other so you can line it up. Pretty cool.

Dave

Login to post a reply.