If you are using DNA Master on the Mac via WINE and you've updated to Sierra OS 10.12, security changes to the Sierra MacOS may prevent you from opening DNA Master because it's an unverified program.

Previously, this was solved by going to System Preferences > Security and Privacy; changing settings to "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere." The new Gatekeeper security features in Sierra have hidden this setting. Not to worry, as you can recover this "hidden" option by performing the following steps:

Close "System Preferences"
Open up a terminal window from your Utilities folder
Type in the following command:
sudo spctl –master-disable
(Note: type in a double dash before the word "master" ) I'm not sure it's showing up well on this forum post

Hit return and authenticate with your password

When you reopen your System Preferences window, the "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere" will return as an option in the Security and Privacy window.

In the long run, it may be worthwhile to add in an individual exception to DNA Master in individual Gatekeeper settings. However, I haven't tested this yet (instructions are here: http://osxdaily.com/2015/07/15/add-remove-gatekeeper-app-command-line-mac-os-x/). Will keep all of you posted when I figure out how to do this.
Edited 25 Oct, 2016 23:41