SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

PECAAN NOTES TEMPLATE

| posted 26 Jan, 2018 17:37
Is the notes template in PECAAN updated with to add the new (2018 Annotation Guide) notes template? Specifically the 3 SIF: notes, RBS: instead of SD: and others?

"I want to know for sure…" Thanks. GF
| posted 26 Jan, 2018 20:57
A related question:
For annotation of Gordiona phages in PECAAN, is there a preference to which GENEMARK file is uploaded to PECAAN and hence will ultimately be incorporated in the DNA MASTER file.

We are using Gordonia bronchialis as our host for the GENEMARK input for PECAAN and I am now wondering if GENEMARK S is a better option. Which one does DNAM use as a default? I see some difference in gene mark calls between PECAAN and out auto annotated DNA master file
A related question:
For annotation of Gordiona phages in PECAAN, is there a preference to which GENEMARK file is uploaded to PECAAN and hence will ultimately be incorporated in the DNA MASTER file.

We are using Gordonia bronchialis as our host for the GENEMARK input for PECAAN and I am now wondering if GENEMARK S is a better option. Which one does DNAM use as a default? I see some difference in gene mark calls between PECAAN and out auto annotated DNA master file
A related question:

Login to post a reply.