SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

EM GRIDS PURCHASE ITEM 1813 not showing up

| posted 23 Sep, 2017 19:02
I am unable to find the 200-400 mesh carbon-formvar coated copper grids as specified in the ordering guide and listed as item #1813. Is there a typo or can someone help me to purchase the correct item as I have no experience with these materials.
RS Pollenz
| posted 24 Sep, 2017 14:35
Hi Rick,

Here is a link to the Ted Pella page that has these grids.

http://www.tedpella.com/Support_Films_html/Support_Films_and_Substrates_Overview.htm.aspx

The entry is down a bit. There are two different item that differ in unit size (25 or 50 / package).

Hope all is going well with you.
dan
| posted 25 Sep, 2017 13:27
Pollenz
I am unable to find the 200-400 mesh carbon-formvar coated copper grids as specified in the ordering guide and listed as item #1813. Is there a typo or can someone help me to purchase the correct item as I have no experience with these materials.

The cat # is 01813. The 0 was dropped from the original excel sheet (standard excel formatting), but has now been updated. Were you able to find the item?

Vic

Login to post a reply.