SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

Phamerator down?

| posted 20 Aug, 2020 22:56
Same issue. The ping worked, but I can't access it. If you find a workaround, please post it.
Edited 20 Aug, 2020 23:14
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 01:50
Hello,

I have the same problem, since last week, I have been not able to access Phamerator, I already did the basic troubleshooting (clean, update, check). I use a dual system (Windows/Linux) and it is not working in this or other computer nearby me, but it seems that it is working for other people and I wonder why?

Greetings.
JM
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 06:15
It is not working for me too. Same message as for Kirk.
Sergei
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 22:02
Hi everyone,

I think this should be fixed now, but I would appreciate it if someone who was having trouble could check and let me know. (It was always working fine for me so I don't have an easy way to test.)

Thanks,
Steve
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 22:08
I can see it now! Thanks Steve
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 22:45
Works for me now. Thanks.
Sergei
| posted 21 Aug, 2020 23:27
scresawn
Hi everyone,

I think this should be fixed now, but I would appreciate it if someone who was having trouble could check and let me know. (It was always working fine for me so I don't have an easy way to test.)

Thanks,
Steve

Yes! It works!

Thanks!

Steve
| posted 22 Aug, 2020 01:36
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the trouble, but I'm glad that we've got it fixed!
| posted 23 Feb, 2022 01:23
I have not been able to get Phamerator to work since yesterday. When I try to google search phamerator, the search result seems to suggest that I'm not connected to WiFi (please see attached for the screenshot), but I actually do have a working WiFi.
Can someone please help?
| posted 23 Feb, 2022 03:11
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. We aren't aware of any problems with Phamerator.org, but if you can tell me a little more about the error message you are receiving I'm happy to look into it. The Google listing is a bit misleading, for sure. You can disregard the Wifi error message.

Best,
Steve

pia1@pitt.edu
I have not been able to get Phamerator to work since yesterday. When I try to google search phamerator, the search result seems to suggest that I'm not connected to WiFi (please see attached for the screenshot), but I actually do have a working WiFi.
Can someone please help?

Login to post a reply.