SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

TbFeatures error

| posted 23 Jun, 2020 23:29
Do you a complete set of documentation in one of your files? Copy it from whatever corrupted file it is in and paste it into the (empty) documentation of a perfect sequence file. (To get that sequence file, open a .fasta and stop before you auto-annotate.) Then parse. You won't have blast data, but you also won't have to re-enter as much. You can cut and paste from multiple files. Sorry I can't do better.
| posted 23 Jun, 2020 23:32
debbie
Do you a complete set of documentation in one of your files? Copy it from whatever corrupted file it is in and paste it into the (empty) documentation of a perfect sequence file. (To get that sequence file, open a .fasta and stop before you auto-annotate.) Then parse. You won't have blast data, but you also won't have to re-enter as much. You can cut and paste from multiple files. Sorry I can't do better.

Yes I understand. Thank you so much for your help and support !
| posted 23 Jun, 2020 23:51
Let me know how it goes!

Login to post a reply.