SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

TbQueries

| posted 24 Apr, 2019 14:38
Hi,
One of my students is having the attached error. He can open and upload the genome in DNAMAster but he is trying to export it even he gets that error. Somehow the Query database is corrupted. Any ideas?
thanks
Christos Noutsos
| posted 24 Apr, 2019 18:25
Christos,
Try the following things, one may do the trick. If not send it to me and I will try to make it work.
At the feature table, go to the left sequence tab. Once in the window, above the sequence, click on the button "raw".

Recreate your documentation. Go to documentation, the click on recreate.

Save the file as a new name and see if it works. If you do need my help, what is he trying to export?

debbie

| posted 05 Dec, 2019 21:44
Hi
All of a sudden today I am getting an error when I open DNA Master "Queries table is corrupt. Reload from FTP DNA Master FTP site. When I try to reload from FTP site it gives me a second error "An error occurred when attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (Error $210smile".
Any helps is appreciated.
Fernando
| posted 05 Dec, 2019 21:52
Not sure why the smiley appears there the error number is 2108.
thanks
F
| posted 02 Jan, 2020 21:38
Fernando,
Hi. Did you get this issue resolved. If not, please send me your file.
Thanks,
debbie
djs@pitt.edu
| posted 11 Feb, 2020 23:59
Hi

We just started the semester, and I've got two students running Windows 10 who also got this message: Queries table is corrupt. Reload from FTP DNA Master FTP site.

We've tried hitting yes and got a long error message.

They were able to import the fasta file but then trying to do other steps results in this message:
TBcodonbias: cannot perform this operation on a closed data set.

They are running it as administrators and we tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has worked. They are running version 5.23.3 Build 2644 which I believe is the latest version. Any help is much appreciated!

Deb
| posted 12 Feb, 2020 15:41
Hi

We just started the semester, and I've got two students running Windows 10 who also got this message: Queries table is corrupt. Reload from FTP DNA Master FTP site.

We've tried hitting yes and got a long error message.

They were able to import the fasta file but then trying to do other steps results in this message:
TBcodonbias: cannot perform this operation on a closed data set.

They are running it as administrators and we tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has worked. They are running version 5.23.3 Build 2644 which I believe is the latest version. Any help is much appreciated!

Deb
| posted 12 Feb, 2020 18:45
Deb,
The file (not the program) is likely corrupted. Follow these directions in the Bioinformatics Guide. https://seaphagesbioinformatics.helpdocsonline.com/article-104

It is tedious, so be careful as you do this. If it doesn't work, send me the file. Good luck!
debbie
Edited 12 Feb, 2020 18:46
| posted 19 Feb, 2021 19:24
I just had this problem that all my query tables were missing and I had to delete everything and now I always open the application as an administrator.
| posted 13 Dec, 2021 10:57
I had the same problem as Deb above. I installed DNA Master according to instructions (Version 5.23.6, Build 2705) on the desktop. I also ran it as an administrator, but upon opening the program it gives the following error right away: "Queries table is corrupt; reload from DNA Master FTP site?"

If I say "yes", then it gives the error: "Invalid file name".

If I try to open the fasta file, it gives the error: "TbCodonBias: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset."

Thanks for any advice!
Mary

Login to post a reply.