SEA-PHAGES Logo

The official website of the HHMI Science Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science program.

Welcome to the forums at seaphages.org. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the SEA-PHAGES program. Any logged-in user may post new topics and reply to existing topics. If you'd like to see a new forum created, please contact us using our form or email us at info@seaphages.org.

Student download of 2016 VM

| posted 12 Feb, 2016 14:58
andersonr24@gator.uhd.edu
Is it possible to be emailed the SeaVM file? I am a student and I am trying to annotate, but unable to comlplete without this file. Thanks!

andersonr24@gator.uhd.edu

Yep, just sent them to you.

–Dan
| posted 24 Feb, 2016 23:54
Please the link as well Dan. Are there different links for Mac vs Win versions? I would need both.

Can you please also sent me the student and faculty user/passwd please.

Thank you very much,

Sebastian

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sebastian Schmeier
Lecturer in Bioinformatics/Genomics
Institute of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
Massey University Auckland, New Zealand
+64 9 213 6538 :: +64 9 414 0800 ext 43538
s.schmeier@massey.ac.nz :: http://sschmeier.com
| posted 25 Feb, 2016 15:25
Sebastian Schmeier
Please the link as well Dan. Are there different links for Mac vs Win versions? I would need both.

Can you please also sent me the student and faculty user/passwd please.

Thank you very much,

Sebastian

Sebastian Schmeier
Lecturer in Bioinformatics/Genomics
Institute of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
Massey University Auckland, New Zealand
+64 9 213 6538 :: +64 9 414 0800 ext 43538
s.schmeier@massey.ac.nz :: http://sschmeier.com

Just sent them.

–Dan
| posted 23 Mar, 2016 18:12
I have a student who has Linux on his home computer and would like to download Phamerator. Could you please send me the appropriate file/password that he would need to be able to get it up and running?

Thanks,
Sarah
| posted 23 Mar, 2016 18:16
ball.1766
I have a student who has Linux on his home computer and would like to download Phamerator. Could you please send me the appropriate file/password that he would need to be able to get it up and running?

Thanks,
Sarah

Hey Sarah,

If he's just installing Phamerator on his own Linux system, then he probably just needs this quick guide rather than any pre-made image/file or anything. It's not too tough to get it up and running on Linux.

–Dan
| posted 11 Apr, 2016 14:02
I am a student and would like to be able to use Phamerator on my home computer, could i also get the file?

Thanks, Steven

Sfel1@umbc.edu
| posted 11 Apr, 2016 14:04
Steven Felkoski
I am a student and would like to be able to use Phamerator on my home computer, could i also get the file?

Thanks, Steven

Sfel1@umbc.edu

Yep, Steven, just emailed them to you.

–Dan
| posted 13 Apr, 2016 18:00
Hi Dan,

I was wondering if I could be sent the link for the new virtual machine. My entire virtual box is not working and I trying to reinstal everything. I would need the windows version.

Thanks

Katie Mageeney
| posted 13 Apr, 2016 18:08
cmageeney
Hi Dan,

I was wondering if I could be sent the link for the new virtual machine. My entire virtual box is not working and I trying to reinstal everything. I would need the windows version.

Thanks

Katie Mageeney

Hi Katie,

Just emailed them to you! Good luck.

–Dan
| posted 21 Apr, 2016 19:18
Hey Dan, I am a student working on a phage project outside of class with a partner. Would you ba able to send the links for the SEA VM file for windows?
Thanks,
Aaron Stevens

Login to post a reply.